Monday, July 29, 2013

A Variety of Membership Sites and More

Don't let the name Class Creator fool you. The name is simply insight into how it all began. Yes, there are class, multiple year and school association sites; yet on Class Creator there are:
  • Families
  • Homeowner associations
  • Veteran groups and
  • Fishing Clubs, to name a few!
Though Professor O wrote about this in his May 15th blog "Can I Use Class Creator To Build A Site For Our School, Or Other Purpose...", I am here to share the admin's view. As one who has built and maintained four sites, I will be building another and most likely - another. Don't take my word for it, take a look at the Featured Sites on Class Creator's home page. When you do, move your mouse over each thumbnail to read what the admin running the site had to write about their experience. As I did, I recognized some of the names; yet there were others I did not. One comment just about says it all:

"We joined ClassCreator soon after it was established several years ago. I can only say, it's been a great ride....Brad and the ClassCreator staff are attentive, receptive to new ideas, forever improving and adding features, offer exceptional support. Dealing with ClassCreator is almost like calling your neighbor to come over and help. ....... no I'm not getting paid to say these nice things. I just appreciate a well run operation and ClassCreator it just that."

If you are looking for a place to host your site, stop and give the 7-day free trial on Class Creator a try. When you do, you will find others who started just like you in the Help Forums listed under your Admin Functions. Do not hesitate to come to the forums to ask for help. We'll be happy to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment